Service & Repair
24 Hour Emergency Service
- Should your door become hard to operate or completely inoperative, it is recommended that a garage door service professional be contacted.
- Do not operate the door if you cannot see the door.
- Operate door only when it is properly adjusted and free of obstructions.
- Door is constantly under extreme spring tension. Repairs and adjustments, especially to cables and spring assembly, can be hazardous and should be performed by garage door service professional.
- Avoid standing in open doorway or walking through doorway while door is moving
The Harmony Maintenance & inspection
Harmony recommends a minimum once a year Maintenance and Inspection for your garage doors and openers to ensure proper function and settings
Door maintenance includes: complete adjustment of doors & openers, as well as lubricating all hinges, rollers, bearings, springs, bottom cable ends & chains with the Harmony Lubricant. Door & operator cycled to confirm accurate settings.
Call us about our Preventative Maintenance Program!!
Dock Levelers and Seals
We also provide loading dock equipment as we understand that dock equipment is vital for warehouse operations. All the components such as levelers, truck restraints, dock seals, and bumpers are ready to be incorporated into your new door system.
Harmony Door Lubricant
We have our Very own Brand Name Lubricant. We sell it by the Case of 12 Cans in a box.
Keeping a door maintained and Lubed is very important on the life of Your Garage Door. Lubing the Rollers, Hinges, and Springs is very important so Your door runs quiet, smooth, and lasts its lifetime. Plus keeps the costs of Your door down in the long run of its life. Drop us a line or give us a call on a price.