Service & Repair
24 Hour Emergency Service
- Should your door become hard to operate or completely inoperative, it is recommended that a garage door service professional be contacted.
- Do not operate the door if you cannot see the door.
- Operate door only when it is properly adjusted and free of obstructions.
- Door is constantly under extreme spring tension. Repairs and adjustments, especially to cables and spring assembly, can be hazardous and should be performed by garage door service professional.
- Avoid standing in open doorway or walking through doorway while door is moving
The Harmony Maintenance & inspection
Harmony recommends a minimum once a year Maintenance and Inspection for your garage doors and openers to ensure proper function and settings
Door maintenance includes: complete adjustment of doors & openers, as well as lubricating all hinges, rollers, bearings, springs, bottom cable ends & chains with the Harmony Lubricant. Door & operator cycled to confirm accurate settings.
Call us about our Preventative Maintenance Program!!
Dock Levelers and Seals
We also provide loading dock equipment as we understand that dock equipment is vital for warehouse operations. All the components such as levelers, truck restraints, dock seals, and bumpers are ready to be incorporated into your new door system.
Harmony Door Lubricant
We have our Very own Brand Name Lubricant. We sell it by the Case of 12 Cans in a box. Or Come In Store and we will Sell by the Can.
The technicians at Harmony Door Service in Newton, Ontario, know how important it is to keep your garage door rollers, hinges and springs well lubed. Having annual inspections and maintenance performed by garage door service professionals is important, but business owners and homeowners can do their part by maintaining their garage doors between visits.
That’s why Harmony Door Service sells its very own Harmony Door lubricant. You, too, can use the specially formulated garage door lubricant, available by the case or in 12-can boxes, recommended by the professionals at Harmony Door Service. Garages are often damp and dusty.Or salt that Your vehicle brings in the winter! These conditions, as well as humid weather, provide the perfect environment for rust. Keeping your garage door’s moving parts well Lubricated will extend the door’s life and help limit the amount of garage door troubleshooting that technicians will need to do during service appointments.
For use on your garage door’s springs, chains, hinges, rollers, bearings and bottom cable ends! you can contact Harmony Door Service!
Drop us a line at the bottom of this page or give us a call on a price. Phone # 519-595-2359