We offer a variety of commercial doors made for extreme impacts and corrosive environment.
Check out our Commercial Supplier Brand Names. Find the Door that Best Suits Your Needs. Click On the Logo Below.
ABOUT THE SUNSHINE DOOR
The Sunshine Door is an overhead door application that consists of panels made with Polycarbonate sheet product. Polycarbonate sheet from GE Structured Products is widely recognized as a leading solution for many roof and sidewall glazing applications including domestic conservatories, commercial greenhouses, stadiums, factory roof lights, walkways, canopies and industrial premises including light-weight overhead doors. To view brochure, click here.
- multi-wall construction
- insulating air space within the internal channels
- excellent energy-efficiency and significant reductions in heating costs
- R-Values up to 3.7 or U-Values down to .27
- highest level of thermal insulation available polycarbonate sheet material
High Impact Resistance
- 140 times stronger than glass
- Polycarbonate sheet offers extremely high impact resistance
- minimal risk of damage or breakage resulting from fallen ice, snow, hail or dislodged roofing tiles
- Polycarbonate sheet can also withstand constant thermal extremes, wind, and building settling/movement without cracking or splitting
- Polycarbonate sheet is available in transparent grades which allow up to 82% light transmissions depending on thickness Fire Performance
- Polycarbonate sheet is CC-1 flame rated and
- Polycarbonate sheet passes E-84 steinner tunnel
- a significant performance advantage compared to other plastic materials
- Polycarbonate sheet offers outstanding, long term performance even after prolonged exposure to sun, rain, and snow
- maintains its new appearance year after year
5 Year Warranty
- Polycarbonate sheet products have an unconditional warranty against breakage, excessive yellowing and loss of light transmission
- Lightweight yet rigid Polycarbonate sheet reduces the need for extensive supporting structures
- 1/3 the weight of glass – 140 times stronger than glass – allows for attractive, wide-span installations
- easily cold-formed, cut and shaped, you can consider imaginative glazing designs that are virtually impossible using traditional materials
Easy Handling and Installation
- Polycarbonate sheet is strong, yet extremely light, making it safe and easy to handle
- fits into most existing glazing bars and frames
- for new installation, a wide range of custom-designed glazing profiles and accessories are available
- after new installation glazing compound and masking paper adhesive can be easily removed by applying naphtha (VM&P) or kerosene with a soft cloth
- followed immediately with a thorough soap and water cleaning.
- DO NOT USE GASOLINE
- adherence to regular and proper cleaning procedures is recommended to preserve appearance.
Versatility is the key to the sunshine door panels. Put in all the same color, go with clear or mix color with clear – the choices are up to you. The Sunshine Door is available in Green, Red, Blue, Blackberry, Bronze, Silver, White and Clear. Please see samples below.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE HERE!
The following are all standard in stock 5/8″ (16mm) Triple Wall Polycarbonate Colours.
Efficient & protective
Unique tongue and groove construction with three positive points of contact provides a more efficient barrier against moisture and air infiltration:
- Thermally broken section joint prevents temperature transfer from exterior to interior steel increasing energy efficiency
- Accommodates a variety of EPDM weather seals including longer drop to guard against air and watter leakage on uneven floor surfaces
- Two continuous 20-gauge interior reinforcing strips on each section ensure hinges are always anchored in steel for added structural integrity
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free polyurethane insulation or non-insulated doors for areas where insulation is not needed
Full View Doors
Full View doors can be fitted with a variety of full view glass options, solid aluminum, perforated or louvered ventilation panels. Full View panels can also be used in sectional steel doors. Perfect for Agriculture or Commercial applications and to specify of few such as, service stations, car washes, fire Stations, restaurants, and sports complexes; our aluminum doors create a clean style for any facility.
Rolling Steel Fire Doors
Click On the Pictures Below for more Information on each Unit.